Please note that once you have chosen an installation source (like Android Market or another web site) you should always update the application from the same source. Updating from a different source may result in a signature error message, which needs to be resolved by first uninstalling Osmand before re-installing from the new source.
- Google Play (Android Market) OsmAnd free version: https://market.android.com/details?id=net.osmand
- Google Play (Android Market) paid version OsmAnd+: The free version has some limitations, and if you want to support development of the product, please consider to install the paid version. Free and paid versions can be installed in paralell on the same device. Android Market https://market.android.com/details?id=net.osmand.plus
- AndroidPIT paid version OsmAnd+. If you would like to buy Osmand+ and pay via Paypal or Click & Buy, you can do that through the AndroidPIT App market. http://www.androidpit.de/de/android/market/apps/app/net.osmand.plus/OsmAnd
- amazon.com OsmAnd free version: You can test the free version via amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/OsmAnd-Maps-Navigation/dp/B00D0SA8I8/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1370297904&sr=8-7&keywords=osmand
- amazon.com paid version OsmAnd+: You can buy OsmAnd+ via amazon at: http://www.amazon.
com/OsmAnd-Maps-Navigation/dp/. B00D0SEGMC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8& qid=1370085983&sr=8-1& keywords=osmand+maps
- BlackBerry paid version OsmAnd+ is also available for BlackBerry