This article is incomplete
This article is incomplete & needs to be reviewed. You can help by creating a pull request.
The navigation by track (GPX) allows you to follow by chosen making or recorded track.
How to use
To start the navigation, you need to use the navigation button on the map screen. Or choose navigation option in the main menu:Android Menu → Navigation → Options → Follow track
iOS Menu → Navigation → Options → Follow track
or by choosing displayed track in Navigation menu.
Follow track menu:
- Track name and track info - clicking to it opens the track in "Plan route" tool.
- Select another track - start navigation on another route.
- Reverse track direction - change the direction of movement along the track in the opposite direction.
- Point of the track to navigate - Start of the track or Nearest point of the track.
- Navigation type - Straight line or chosen navigation profile.
Plan route tool
Read about "Plan route" tool.